Advanced digital transformation solutions to optimize processes regarding human resources management in the company.
In workforce hiring contexts, time records and activity tracking SGAIM’s cloud solutions provide immediate efficiency.
We make the transition from paper processes into digital formats. From digitizing the historical record on paper for its automatic classification and exploitation to the implementation of electronic labor hiring solutions, recording of working hours and registered monitoring of employee activity.
1. Excessive use of paper as a document format regarding the employee’s work files.
2. Complex file management and a need to apply manual controls on renovations, modifications and so on.
3. Document loss due to filing or refiling mistakes.
4. Need for parties to be all present at same time when to managing
5. Lack of control and tracking over signature proccesses involving different participants.
6. Risk of GDPR breaches during document management access as well as lack of management of the consent cycle by document type.
• Immediate availability of the information from any location and device.
• Space saving since documents do not need to be stored at the facilities.
• Security, integrity and confidentiality of the information with limited access to only authorized people.
• Cost reduction, minimazing or suppressing the custody and printing chain.
• Process optimization and travel or face-to-face matching requirements reduction.
• Information loss risks reduced.
• Automation of processes in compliance with GDPR
Spanish multinational company of the Food sector uses the Human Resources file management service to facilitate the search and consultation of company personnel documentation, reducing location time by more than 90%.
Global Outsourcing Company with more than 50,000 employees uses SGAIM Services to improve the management of HR files making them available online in real time.
Multinational company specialized in electrical material distribution uses SGAIM’s HR File Management Services, achieving more efficient management as well as increasing employees’ information security.