Solutions applicable in customer contexts with no documentat file policy, or where it’s not applied in a controlled and secure way.
Document archive is a strategic function in a company. For technical, legal, economic and social reasons, files must be available and accessible.
We develop the most appropriate system to manage files according to the strategies of each company, avoiding the accumulation of poorly coded files or with no inventory.
1. Decentralized file management
2. File duplications
3. High costs in file square meters
4. GDPR fines and penalties
5. Lost documentation
6. Not having the original documentation at the time
• Recovery of formerly filing spaces for the company’s core activity
• Standardization of company policies on document management
• Time saved in documentation management
• Information security, integrity and confidentiality
• Ease and agility of access to documentation
• Immediate availability of information from anywhere
One of the largest multinational chains in retail worldwide reduces complaint management times and makes the documents required available to their clients immediately thus achieving an improvement in customer relations.
International Pharmaceutical Company implements SGAIM’s Document Management Service, improving the availability of crucial information for its activity (Prospectuses, Laboratory Studies, etc.), also allowing the reuse of spaces formerly dedicated to document storage.
Insurance Company with more than 130 years of experience in the Spanish market trusts SGAIM’s efficient documentation management of the different departments of the company reducing its operating costs and moving towards the ‘0 paper’ objective.