Solution adapted for managing specific documents with the aim of supporting high customer operations and products and services contracts.
SGAIM solutions cover the different contexts of contract management: retrieval and validation of historical records in portfolio sales processes until validation; document reconciliation with transaction records and evolution from contracting processes to onboarding solutions and electronic contracting.
1. High demand regarding regulatory compliance for financial products sales.
2. Exercise of right to product information certification as well as use of personal data might be compromised.
3. High dependence on paper as a contracting medium.
4. Hindering of detection of illicit activities such as fraud, identity theft, money laundering and financing of terrorism.
5. Operational and reputational risks in the formalization of the contracting file.
6. Inspections and audits lead to large fines.
7. Loss or misplacement of document.
8. Inefficiency in post-hiring operations: debt claim, response to customer demands, portfolio sale.
• Contracting file validation.
• Identification of the document types, consent marks and participants’ signatures.
• Cost-cutting due to paper management through its control and recovery.
• Database update with relevant information for the analysis and detection of illegal activities.
• Brand image improvement following a more modern, agile and flexible customer journey.
• Permanent audit on file content as well as its subsequent annexes.
• Information safety through thanks to centralized paper management and the integrity of signature processes.
• Traceability of the signature processes allowing constant update of the status of the transaction at all times.
Professional bank improves customer service by reducing the time gap for availability of financial products and managing contracts with SGAIM’s Onboarding service.
Specialist bank with more than 50 years experience improves security, streamlines bank liability products contracting management with inmediate availability by adopting SGAIM’s Electronic Contracting Solution
Multinational financial company specializing in the retail sector achieves that 90% of the contracting of financial products to be carried out electronically instead of on paper, thus consolidating the compliance requirements in contracting processes, reducing the carbon footprint, improving brand image and reducing response times in contract management.