Solution based on the detailed extraction of information in official documents. Designed to support operations management in risk analysis as well as financial statements.
Investment entities manage a great amount of different certifying documents (TAC, ID number, financial statements, VAT, PIT…) in order to assess any risk involved when issuing loans or changes in the solvency levels of any company or individual in the most reliable way.
To solve this problem, SGAIM has developed a solution for the automatic collection and processing of official documents, which reduces timings and costs.
Combined with an excellent quality of the data achieved, it guarantees a correct assessment of the credit risk, allowing the information regarding the financial and corporate situation of a company to be obtained in a structured manner.
Credit Risk Management: Financial Information
Credit Risk Management: Corporate Information
1. Excessive deadlines through the financing issueing process
2. Qualified resources dedicated to back office operations
3. Subjective criteria for analysis and calculations
4. Decentralized document management
• Deadline reductions in financing issueing
• Standardized processes in compliance with the applicable regulations for statement interpretation
• Financial statements interpretation aligned with risk analysis
• Centralized information management
SGAIM Validation Engine SGAIM
SUCCESS STORIES / CLIENT
Leading European bank has implemented SGAIM solutions for the detailed extraction of information in official documents in order to assess as reliably as possible any risk involved when issuing loans or changes in the solvency levels of any company or individual.
One of the largest business information compaies has implemented SGAIM’s services in order to speed up analysis of the data contained in the financial documents of many different companies.