Users’ personal data are not collected through this website without their knowledge, nor are they transferred to third parties.
In order to offer you the best service and improve its usage, visited pages and visits figures as well visitors’ activity and their frequency of use are analyzed. For these purposes, SGA INFORMATION MANAGEMENT, S.A. (SGAIM) uses the statistical information prepared by the Internet Service Provider.
The website owned by SGAIM contains links to third-party websites, whose privacy policies are unrelated to SGAIM’s. By accessing such websites you can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookie policies. In general, if you browse the Internet you can accept or reject third-party cookies in your browser’s configuration options.
Basic information on data protection
Please find SGAIM’s data protection policy below.
Personal data that could be directly collected from the interested party will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding treatment activity owned by SGA INFORMATION MANAGEMENT S.A. (SGAIM)
Gathering the necessary information to meet requests for information related to the services and solutions offered by SGAIM.
Consent of the interested parties must be provided through a clear affirmative action.
The personal data provided will be kept for the necessary time to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from the purpose.
Personal data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights of the interested parties
Anyone has the right to confirmation about SGAIM’S processing of their data.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, of limitation and opposition to its treatment, as well as not being the subject of decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, when appropriate, before SGA Information Management, SA, C / Almagro, 15, 28010 Madrid – Spain or at the email address email@example.com.
II. LEGAL NOTICE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.sgaim.com owned by SGA INFORMATION MANAGEMENT S.A.
Browsing the website www.sgaim.com confers visitors the condition of users and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user commits to making correct use of the website www.sgaim.com in compliance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will respond to SGAIM or to third parties for any damages that may occur as a result of faling to comply with the aforementioned obligation.
IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS.
SGA INFORMATION MANAGEMENT S.A in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11th, regarding Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, provides the following public information:
- Company Name: SGA INFORMATION MANAGEMENT S.A
- Registered office: C/Almagro, 15 Planta 3, Madrid
- Record: Madrid Mercantile Registry, volume 20,945, sheet 35, section 8, page M-371,410. Tax ID Card A58025768.
All notifications and communications between users and SGAIM will be considered effective, for all intents and purposes, when they are made through the contact form available on the website and the data provided are verified and allow SGAIM’s message reception confirmation.
ACCESS AND USE CONDITIONS
This website and its services are freely accessible, however, SGAIM subjects the use of some of the services offered on its website upon prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data communicated to SGAIM and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of SGAIM and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminating criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in defense of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order content.
- Introducing computer viruses into the network or performing actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of SGAIM or third parties; as well as obstructing other users’ access to the site www.sgaim.com and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which SGAIM provides its services.
- Trying to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of SGAIM or third parties and, where appropriate, extracting information.
- Violating intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violating SGAIM’s or third parties’ information confidentiality.
- Impersonating the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collecting data for advertising purposes and to send any kind of advertising content, sale communications or other commercial purposes without their prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website www.sgaim.com, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property or right of use in the context of this website belongs to SGAIM, without any of the exploitation rights over them being understood to be assigned to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website www.sgaim.com
In short, users who access this website www.sgaim.com can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of commercial used.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website www.sgaim.com are a property of SGAIM, without it being understood that the use or access to it confers the user any right over them.
Distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are forbidden.
Inclusion of a hyperlink does not imply in any case any relation between SGAIM and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by SGAIM of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to include a hyperlink must previously request written authorization from SGAIM. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website www.sgaim.com, and must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about SGAIM or include illegal, contrary content to good customs and public order.
SGAIM is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
DENIAL AND SERVICE WITHDRAWAL
GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES EXCLUSION.
The content of this website www.sgaim.com is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific goal.
SGAIM excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website www.sgaim.com or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of any vice or defect of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website www.sgaim.es or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the site www.sgaim.com. In particular, and as an example, SGAIM is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on the matter of unfair competition and illegal advertising.
- Likewise, SGAIM declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside www.sgaim.com aand is not managed directly by our entity. The purpose of the links that appear on www.sgaim.com is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website www.sgaim.com
- SGAIM does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. SGAIM is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
PROCEDURE IN CASE OF ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the website www.sgaim.com included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to SGAIM duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring and under their responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
The administrative information provided through the website www.sgaim.com does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts which need to be formally published in the official gazettes of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument certifying its authenticity and content. The information available on this website www.sgaim.com should be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this legal notice, as well as any question related to the services of this portal, will be the Spanish law.
A cookie is a file which is downloaded to the user’s computer / smartphone / tablet when accessing certain websites in order to store and retrieve information about the on thatspecific device. SGA INFORMATION MANAGEMENT S.A (SGAIM) uses third-party cookies on this website, which are Google Analytics and AddThis, called analysis cookies. To learn more about cookies, they are explained as follows:
WHAT ARE ANALYSIS COOKIES?
Those that, when well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. To that effect, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve our offer of products or services.
DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
The user can -at any time- choose which cookies he/she wants to work on this website by configuring the browser; for example: